Terms & Conditions | Arabella Spa Mallorca
Home > Terms and Conditions of Arabella Spa
- The opening hours of the Spa is daily from 8 - 16hrs.
- Access to the Arabella Spa costs EUR 77 per person, subject to availability. Reservations that include facials, massages and body treatments with a cost equal to or greater than 150 EUR have free access to the facilities. Access is free for all hotel guests.
- VAT included. The current VAT rate is 21% and is subject to change, in case of a variation in this percentage, the new amount will be reflected in your final invoice.
- The safety of our customers is fundamental. The client must complete a health form before each treatment.
- The Arabella Spa is intended primarily for those over 16 years of age. The sauna area is unique and exclusive for those over 16 years old. Children under 16 years can use the indoor swimming pool from 10am - 12am and from 2pm - 4pm. Always with an adult. Minors can enjoy treatments for young people and young girls throughout the opening hours of the treatment area. It is imperative that the parents / guardians of children under 16 sign the health form to be given at reception.
- The Arabella Spa reserves the right to modify, cancel or increase the prices of certain treatments without prior notice to ensure that the highest standards of service and quality are met.
- If you have any doubts please contact the person in charge when you make the reservation.
- The offers are not cumulative.
- Refrain from using wax as a method of depilation if you are using Retin-A (now or in the last 3 months). Accutane (now or in the last 6 months), other keratolytic medicines (which increase skin exfoliation), if sunburned or recovering from medical peeling.
- Cancellations must be made at least 4 hours in advance.